Pages

Thursday 18 February 2016

Sold off Ascendas-Reit

Sold Ascendas-Reit at $2.42, when it hit a high this week. My return from this stock is about 10%.

I don't have the time to write an essay to explain why I am selling A-Reit.

So.. this is becoming like Twitter, just a few sentences to say why.

1. When I buy Reits, I analyze its FFO (Free cash flow from operations) per share & NAV.

2. A-Reit honestly, is doing WELL in terms of these two matrices . Coupled with its high DPU, it is really quite a good stock to buy.

3. However, sentiments from the market seems to show that given the current volatile economy, this price is overvalued at the moment.

4. I am rather confident that I can enter at a lower price in a few months to come.

5. Economy is not doing well- US is headed for a recession (after reading so many expert reports). Sg export market has dropped, also heading to a technical recession. China is losing its steam.

6. Oh Well.. I am cashing out to build up a war chest first. Will purchase when the recession is confirmed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment