Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

My portfolio in this terrible market

Omg the stock market has fallen from a high of STI 3500 during its Peak to the current 3195 now.

No idea when is the bottom. However, my portfolio has remained relatively 'unscathed'.

To recap, this was how my portfolio looks like and I explained briefly here.

The majority of my stocks are Trust  & Reits and as they are more stable, they form a good backing for my overall portfolio. I am still gaining a net positive in these Reits and as a result, they mitigated the loss in my blue chip and growth stocks.

My reits stocks: AIMS AMP, Keppel DC
My trusts stocks: Capitamall (waiting for a better price to sell), FrasersCentre point trust
My blue chip stocks: Keppel, StarHub, Raffles Medical
My growth stocks: Q&M, Amtek Engineering, Hyflux, Alibaba

Sigh. If only entire portfolio is made up of Reits right? Yeah.. during a downturn, I think that way. But when it is bullish, things go the opposite way and I contemplate why I didn't buy more growth stocks. (lol)

Reits, bullish or bearish, they are relatively stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment