Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

Recent action after BREXIT- Sold Frasers Centrepoint Trust

Hello there!

It has been such a long time since I have blogged. Apologies, as I have not made any move in the stock market recently until Brexit happened.

The market fell last Friday (24.06.2016) and a strong rally happened so much so that I was thinking "Have the markets gone crazy or what???!"

Frasers Centrepoint Trust reached its 52 week high of $2.12 and I sold it off immediately.

I have blogged before on when you should sell a stock here and I was rather convinced that it might be overpriced.

I like the saying "A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bushes". In this case, since I have made a 10% gain over the year, I quickly sold off the stock.

Will repurchase when the market comes to its senses again :)

2 comments: